Before credentialing a provider with a medical network, they must begin the provider enrollment process.
Our goal is to make your enrollment process easy and simple, while keeping your confidential information safe and secure. Your time is valuable and the lives you care for are too! Don’t waste anymore time calling networks asking to join! We do all the tedious work for you! We submit all request, complete all lengthy applications, negotiate terms and follow up till the very end!
Imagine a world where there are trained personnel just waiting to do it all for you! It’s real. We are real. A team of experts trained to make your career as a doctor administratively as easy as possible! RMS services are provided in all 52 States.
Royalty Medical Solutions offers an important service to all healthcare providers!
- Physical Therapist / Chiropractors
- Durable Medical Equipment facilities
- Sleep Labs
- Diagnostic Facilities (IDTF)
- Surgery Centers
- Urgent Care
- and Other Medical Facilities
Group or individual Applications
- Identify all health plans available in the provider’s geographic area
- Letters of intent to join all networks
- Medicare/Medicaid provider enrollment and re-validations
- Private and Managed Care Networks
- Specialty Networks: Ancillary, Radiology, Telemedicine etc.
- Hospital Medical Staff applications: Hospital Privileges
Attention to detail
- Negotiate discounts and rates on behalf of the provider
- Negotiate top billing codes for reimbursement
- Maintain CAQH to avoid delays in payor credentialing
- Maintain current certificates and medical licenses, DEA and DPS certificates, malpractice face sheets, CLIA, board certification and CME’s
- Ensure time sensitive items are completed on behalf of the provider and the medical group to avoid lapse in network status
Networks we work with:
Let’s Get Started
Contact us today using the below form, and a consultant will get in touch about how we can help.